Due to the ongoing pandemic, and the uncertainties it brings, Gerp 2022 has been postponed. We are looking at a new date not too far into the future and will be back with more information as soon as it has been confirmed that the venue is available. More information will hopefully be available within a week.
Once the date has been published you will have to confirm that you want to keep your reservation or you will be removed from the visitors list. If you have prepaid your entrance fee you will get to choose if you want the money back or if the payment should be kept for the new date.