X 2021 postponed
The C64 event X — that was scheduled for early December — has been postponed until further notice.
Considering all uncertainties we do not want to put the financial future of X at risk. By cancelling the contract with the location we get more freedom to schedule a new or better date. As soon as the situation has normalized X will return! Stay healthy and see you as soon as possible!