Demobit is a sentimental Slovak demoscene event with more than 20 years tradition taking a place in Bratislava and Nitra. The demoscene represents an international computer art subculture that specializes in producing demos: small, self-contained computer programs that produce audio-visual presentations. The main goal of a demo is to show off programming, artistic, and musical skills.
Here is party place Binarium info.
- plasma wall projection screen around 4m wide + proper audio
- 120 places for seating in front of stage
- +80 places in other (side) areas for tables + cafe/bar/restaurant
- Blade Runner styled 'White Dragon' restarurant serving some preselected menu (so warm proper food in party place!)
- caffee/bar (beer strictly tank Pilsner Urquell)
- mirrored main screen projection in catering area
- sleeping place - there is no direct suitable sleeping area in the party floor, but we will get a place on upper floors for proper rest (+ getting a list of cheapo hotels around)
- shower near sleeping area
Staré Grunty 841 04 Karlova Ves
DemoBit 2017 is a part of Demobit.